1. Which of the following hepatitis viruses is not RNA virus?
A.Hepatitis A virus
B.Hepatitis B virus
C.Hepatitis E virus
D.Hepatitis G virus
2. Which of the following nucleic acid is present in hepatitis B virus?
3. The agent representing an isolate of hepatitis G virus is
D.none of these
4. Hepatitis G virus belongs to the family
5. Transmission of hepatitis G virus is
C.Both (a) and (b)
D.None of these
6. The most serious infection is
A.superinfection of an HBsAg carrier by HDV
B.infection with HBV alone
C.coinfection of HBVand HDV
D.none of the above
7. Which of the following specimens contain/s hepatitis B virus in an infected person?
D.All of these
Page 1 of 3