22. Most bacterial fermentations yield how many net ATP molecules per molecule of glucose?
23. The amount of ATP produced by a cell from glucose when metabolizing it by fermentation means is
A.greater than by aerobic metabolism
B.lesser than by aerobic metabolism
C.exactly or approximately equal to by aerobic metabolism
D.none of these
24. Which one of the following is produced in the greatest numbers during one turn of the Krebs cycle?
25. Aerobic respiration differs from anaerobic respiration in which of the following respects?
A.Anaerobic respiration is glycolysis
B.Aerobic respiration requires the electron transport chain
C.The final electron acceptors are different
D.Aerobic respiration produces less ATP
26. For each pair of electrons passing from NADH located inside the mitochondria to oxygen, how many ATP molecules can be generated?
27. In anaerobic respiration, the final electron acceptor can be
28. Which one of the following is not produced in any of the steps of glycolysis?
Page 4 of 5