43. The cell walls of Gram positive bacteria contain two modified sugar, viz. N- acetylgucosamine (NAG) and N- acetylmuramic acid (NAM). They are covalently linked by
A.α- 1,4-glycosidic bond
C.α- 1,6-glycosidic bond
D.β- 1,4-glycosidic bond
44. Which of the following organism has sterols in their cytoplasmic membrane?
45. Name the component of flagellum.
D.All of these
46. The location where the bacterial chromosome concentrates is called
47. Which of the following is analogous to mesosomes of bacteria?
A.Mitochondria of eukaryotes
B.Golgi apparatus of eukaryotes
C.Lysosomes of eukaryotes
D.None of these
48. Which of the following has Chinese letter arrangement?
49. The other name for peptidoglycan is
C.both (a) & (b)
D.none of these
Page 7 of 8