22. A parenteral route of drug administration refers to
23. Which of the following antibiotics can't be used for treatment of infections with β-lactamase-producing Staphylococcus aureus?
24. Which of the following is not an aminoglycoside antibiotic?
25. The nitrofurans differ from the antibiotics in that they
A.do not occur naturally
C.are antimicrobial drugs
D.all of these
26. Quinolones are
27. Which of the following is not a semi synthetic chemotherapeutic agent?
28. Which of the following tests is used to determine the minimal lethal concentration?
A.Broth dilution test
B.Agar dilution test
C.Dilution susceptibility tests
D.All of these
Page 4 of 8