15. Which of the following is used only in life-threatening situations when no other drug is adequate?
16. The susceptibility of a microorganism to antibiotics and other chemotherapeutic agents can be determined by using
A.tube dilution technique
B.paper disk plate
C.both (a) and (b)
D.none of these
17. Most antibiotics are isolated from
18. Which of the following group is not the carbohydrate containing antibiotic?
A.Streptomycin & Streptothricin
B.Vancomycin & Moenomycin
C.Everninomycin & Nogirimycin
D.Erythromycin & candicidin
19. The penicillin stable in gastric acid and suitable for oral administration is
20. Which of the following is not an example of potent antitumer agents?
21. More promising chemotherapeutic agents for treating viral diseases is
Page 3 of 8