1. Which of the following is a drug that interferes with the process of DNA production in the virus that causes genital herpes?
2. Which of the antibiotic is not used as a food preservative ?
3. The most selective antibiotics are those that interfere with the synthesis of
C.bacterial cell walls
D.bacterial plasma membrane
4. Cycloserine inhibits
B.D-alanyl - D-alanine synthetase
C.Both (a) and (b)
5. Which antibiotic has a beta-lactam ring?
6. Chemotherapeutic agents must
A.prevent/destroy the activity of a parasite
B.leave unaltered the host's natural defense mechanisms
C.be able to come in contact with the parasite by penetrating the cells
D.all of the above
7. Novobiocin can be used against
A.gram +ve Staphylococci
B.gram -ve Meningococci & Gonococci
D.all of these
Page 1 of 8