8. The class of immunoglobulin, most abundant in body is
9. Which is not a function of IgG?
A.Major antibody in serum
B.First antibody type produced against an antigen during the primary antibody response
C.Activates or fixes complement
D.Involved in opsonization
10. J chain is present in
C.Both (a) and (b)
11. Heat-labile class of immunoglobulins include
12. Which of the following (s) is/are function (s) of Fc fragment of IgG?
A.It determines catabolic rate
B.It binds complement
C.It is related to passage of IgG across the placental barrier
D.All of these
13. Which of the following is the phylogenetically oldest immunoglobulin?
D.All are similar
14. The secretary component of sIgA is
A.made by plasma cells that secrete dimeric IgA
B.added to dimeric IgA by the M cell
C.formed by cleavage of an epithelial cell receptor used to transport the dimeric IgA across the epithelial cell
D.made by T cells
Page 2 of 3