1. Lactobacilli grow best under
A.strict anaerobic conditions
B.microaerophilic conditions in presence of 5% CO2 and PH6
C.microaerophilic conditions in presence of 3% CO2 and PH5
D.microaerophilic conditions in presence of 2% CO2 and PH4
2. Which of the following genera is included in the family Bacteroi-daceae?
D.All of these
3. The bacteria which is predominant flora of the human gut is
4. The current genus name of a saccharolytic group of Bacteroides is
D.None of these
5. Colonies resembling molar teeth are produced by
6. Which of the following bacterial colonies fluoresce brick-red in UV light?
7. Which of the following bacteria is acid-fast?
Page 1 of 2