169. The distillation carried out in such a way that the liquid with the lowest boiling point is first evaporated and recondensed, then the liquid with the next higher boiling point is then evaporated and recondensed, and so on until all the available liquid fuels are separately recovered in the sequence of their boiling points, Such a process is called
170. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
A.The liquid fuels consist of hydrocarbons
B.The liquid fuels have higher calorific value than solid fuels
C.The solid fuels have higher calorific value than liquid fuels
D.A geo fuel should have low ignition point
171. Which of the following gas is mostly used in town for street and domestic lighting and heating?
D.Coke oven gas
172. The value of gas constant (R) in S.I. units is
173. In the first law of thermodynamics, the total energy of the system remains constant
174. The efficiency of Diesel cycle increases with
A.Decrease in cut-off
B.Increase in cut-off
D.None of these
175. Coal gas is obtained by mixing coal and gas at ambient conditions
Page 25 of 90