113. The sense of Corioli's component is such that it
A.Leads the sliding velocity vector by 90?
B.Lags the sliding velocity vector by 90?
C.Is along the sliding velocity vector
D.Leads the sliding velocity vector by 180?
114. Klein's construction can be used when
A.Crank has a uniform angular velocity
B.Crank has non-uniform velocity
C.Crank has uniform angular acceleration
D.Crank has uniform angular velocity and angular acceleration
115. Klein's construction is useful to determine
A.Velocity of various parts
B.Acceleration of various parts
C.Displacement of various parts
D.Angular acceleration of various parts
116. The pressure angle of a cam depends upon
A.Offset between centre lines of cam and follower
B.All of the above.
C.Angle of ascent
D.Sum of radii of base circle and roller follower
117. Cam size depends upon
118. Cylindrical cams can be classified as
B.None of the above.
D.All of the above
119. The maximum value of the pressure angle in case of cam is kept as
Page 17 of 43