78. The C.O.P. of a refrigeration cycle with lowering of condenser temperature, keeping the evaporator temperature constant, will
C.May increase or decrease depending on the type of refrigerant used
79. Which of the following refrigerants has lowest freezing point
80. The COP of a vapour compression plant in comparison to vapour absorption plant is
D.More/less depending on size of plant
81. The C.O.P. of a domestic refrigerator in comparison to domestic air conditioner will, be
D.Dependent on weather conditions
82. The evolution of heat of solution takes Place in ammonia absorption plant when
A.Ammonia vapour goes into solution'
B.Ammonia vapour is driven out of solution
C.Lithium bromide mixes with ammonia
D.Weak solution mixes with strong solution
83. The change in evaporator temperature in a refrigeration cycle, as compared to change in condenser temperature, influences the value of C.O.P.
84. Presence of moisture in a refrigerant affects the working of
Page 12 of 33