120. Pick up the correct statement from the following
A.Critical path method is an improvement upon bar chart method
B.All of the above.
C.Critical path method avoids delays which are very common in bar chart
D.Critical path methoil was invented by Morgan R. Walker of Dupot and James E. Kelley of Remington U.S.A in 1957
121. Pick up the correct step used for scheduling a project by C.P.M.
A.A project is divided into various activities
B.Activities and the events all of the above.
C.Sequence of various activities is made according to their importance
D.Network is drawn by connecting the
122. The time of completing a project in net*ork analysis is given by following time of the critical activity meeting at the final node
123. Emergency rush order can be pushed more effectively in
124. Routing assists engineers in deciding in advance
A.The flow of material in the plant
B.The methods of proper utilization of manpower
C.The methods of proper utilization of - machines
D.The layout of factory facilities
125. The performance of a specific task in CPM is known as
126. The artiflical acavity; which indicates that an activity following it cannot be started unle.ssfthe preceding activity is complete, is known as
Page 18 of 27