204. Reynolds number is the ratio of intertial force to
D.(e) none of the above.
205. The energy loss in flow through nozzle as compared to venturhneter is
D.More/less depending on flow
206. Weber number is the ratio ofwintertial force to
207. Pressure coefficient is the ratio of pressure force to
208. Which of the following is not a dimensionless parameter
209. The average value of coefficient of velocity is of the order of
210. The coefficients of discharge, velocity and contraction Cd, Cv, and Cc are related as
B.Cd= Cc X Cv.
Page 30 of 80