57. If the length of a simple pendulum is halved then its period of oscillation is?
C.Increased by a factor
D.Decreased by a factor
58. Mist is caused by?
B.Ice at low temperature
C.Water vapour at low temperature
D.carbon-monoxide in solid form
59. While catching a ball, a player pulls down his hands to lower the?
60. When a barometer reading suddenly recedes, it indicates that climate?
A.Will be very warm
B.Will be extremely stormy
C.Will remain cold
D.Incessant rain for at least 48 hours
61. A particle dropped from the top of a tower uniformly falls on ground at a distance which is equal to the height of tower. Which of the following paths will be traversed by the particle ?
62. Electron microscope was invented by?
A.Knoll and Ruska
63. When a bottle of scent is kept open in a corner of a room its odor is felt in all parts of the room. This is due to the phenomenon of :
Page 9 of 18