29. An ice block with a piece of lead embedded in it floats in water. If ice melts the water level ?
D.Falls first and that rises
30. The velocity of heat radiation in vacuum is?
A.Equal to that of light
B.Less than that of light
C.Greater than that of light
D.Equal to that of sound
31. The plastic material commonly used for making gear wheels is?
32. Ultraviolet radiations of the Sun do not reach the earth because earth's atmosphere is surrounded by ?
33. "Curie" is unit of ?
34. Which of the following is used in oven ?
35. When heated from 00 to 100C volume of a given mass of water will ?
C.Increase and then will decrease
D.Decrease and then will increase
Page 5 of 18