15. One Kilowatt hour is equal to?
A.3.6 Mega Joule
B.3.8 Mega Joule
C.3.2 Mega Joule
D.4.0 Mega Joule
16. What is the minimum escape velocity of rocket to be launched into space ?
17. Which of the following statements is true when we see 'rainbow' ?
A.We face sun and raindrops
B.The Sun remains behind us and we face raindrops
C.In light rainfall, we face Sun
D.The sky remains clear and the sun is at lower position in the sky
18. How much calorie of energy is released by a boiled egg
19. The splitting of different colors of light in a prism is ?
20. A boat will submerge when it displaces water equal to its own:
21. Surface tension in a liquid Is due to :
A.Adhesive force between molecule
B.Cohesive force between molecule
C.Gravitational force between molecule
D.Electra force between molecules.
Page 3 of 18