8. Which among the following is the fundamental quantity ?
9. When a ring of metal is heatedwhat happens to its hole ?
C.it expands or contracts according to its diameter
D.it expands or contracts according to its coefficient of expansion
10. If the diameter of a capillary is doubled, then the rise of water in it will be
11. Why the needle of iron swims on water surface when it is kept gently ?
A.It will remain under the water, when it will displace more water than its weight
B.the density of needle is less than that of water
C.due to surface tension
D.due to its shape
12. The mass of a star is two times the mass of the Sun, How it will come to an end ?
13. Rain drops fall from great height, Which among the following statements is true regarding it?
A.they fall with that ultimate velocity, which are different for different droplets
B.they fall with same ultimate velocity
C.their velocity increases and they fall with different velocity on the earth
D.their velocity increases and they fall with same velocity on the earth
14. On which of the following techniques photostate machine works ?
Page 2 of 18