99. Plants are dried up in winter due to frost because?
A.Evaporation does not take place
B.Photosynthesis does not take place at such low temperature
C.Respiration does not take place at low temperature
D.There is mechanical loss of tissues and drought condition prevails
100. For a body moving with non-uniform velocity and uniform acceleration?
A.Displacement -Time graph is linear
B.Displacement - Time graph is non-linear
C.Velocity -Time graph is nonlinear
D.Velocity - Time graph is linear
101. The fourth state of matter is known as?
102. Lamberts law is related to?
103. Which of the following laws validates the statement that matter can neither be created nor destroyed?
A.Law of conservation of energy
B.Le Chatelier's Principle
C.Law of conservation of mass
D.Law of osmosis
104. Decibel is the unit used for?
A.Speed of light
B.Intensity of heat
C.Intensity of sound,
D.Radio wave frequency
105. The term `Isoneph' indicates the lines of equal?
Page 15 of 18