92. Dynamo is a device for converting
A.Heat energy into electrical energy
B.Mechanical energy into electrical energy
C.Magnetic energy into electrical energy
D.Chemical energy into electrical energy
93. Oil rises up the wick in a lamp because?
A.Oil is very light.
B.Of the diffusion of oil through the wick
C.Of the surface tension phenomenon
D.Of the capillary action phenomenon
94. , In the atmosphere ultraviolet rays are absorbed by
95. Which of the following metals is used for the manufacture of heating elements provided in electric iron?
96. An electron microscope gives higher magnification than an optical microscope, because ?
A.it uses more powerful lenses
B.the velocity of electron is smaller than that of visible light
C.the electrons have more energy than the light particles
D.the wavelength of electrons is smaller as compared to the wavelength of visible light
97. The hydraulic brakes used in automobiles is a direct application of?
98. Where are mesons founds?
Page 14 of 18