78. In which of the following cases, kinetic energy is being used in performing work
A.Paddling the bicycle to cover a distance
B.Driving a car to cover a distance
C.Wind mill grinding wheat grain
D.Rowing a boat in the lake
79. Which of the following parts of the sunlight makes the solar cooker hot?
80. If the velocity-time graph of a particle is represented by y = MT + C, then the particle is moving with?
81. Which of the following occurred first?
A.Albert Einstein propounded the General Theory of Relativity
B.Max Planck unveiled the Quantum Theory
C.Guglielmo Marconi sent out the first wireless signals
D.Wright Brothers successfully flew an aircraft
82. A passenger standing in a bus is thrown outward when the bus takes a sudden turn. This happens due to?
A.Outward pull on him
B.Inertia of motion
C.Change in momentum
D.Change in acceleration
83. When pressure is increased the melting point of ice?
B.does not change
D.depends on the impurities In the ice
84. Longitudinal waves cannot travel through?
Page 12 of 18