533. The heavy rains and cloudbursts during summer of 2013 devastated around 2000 villages, 1500 roads and 150 bridges in the State of
534. Jim Corbett National Park is situated in
535. The easternmost peak of the Himalayas is
536. Tiny marine animals which constitute limestone skeletons are called
537. The Greater Himalayas is otherwise called as
538. Apatanis are the major tribal group of
539. Which state in India occupies the same ranking position in respect of area and population?
Page 77 of 82