498. India is the largest producer and consumer of
499. The busiest rail section in respect to goods transportation is
A.Delhi - Kolkata section
B.Kolkata- Chennai section
C.Delhi- Murnbai section
D.Murnhai- Chennai section
500. Central Highlands of Indian peninsular block are formed of
A.Sedimentary and metamorphic rocks
B.Igneous and sedimentary rocks
C.Igneous and metamorphic rocks
501. Which of the following cities in India is considered greenest ?
502. In which of the following States is the Child Sex Ratio the lowest in India ?
503. 'Saddle Peak' the highest peak of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is located in
504. The Idukki hydroelectric plant is on river
Page 72 of 82