372. The road that negotiates four high passes of the world in the Himalayas is
A.Darjeeling to Nepal
B.Shimla to Dalhousie
C.Manali to Leh
D.Shimla to Kulu
373. The first multi-purpose project of independent India is
374. In which State is Khetri the area known for copper ores, situated?
A.(I) Himachal Pradesh
375. Which of the following Steel Plants was not built during Second Five Year Plan?
376. 'Operation Flood' refers to
A.increase in the production of milk
B.increase in the production of dairy products
D.increasing the production of agricultural crops
377. Which of the following rivers flows from East to West and makes an estuary?
378. Which of the following two States are prone to cyclones during retreating Monsoon season?
A.Karnataka and Kerala
B.Punjab and Haryana
C.Bihar and Assam
D.Andhra Pradesh and Orissa
Page 54 of 82