358. Which of the following states has international borders with three countries?
D.Jammu and Kashmir
359. The East Indian Railway Companay was established in
360. Which of the following regions in India is the richest in iron and coal deposits?
A.The Southern region
B.Chota Nagpur Plateau
361. Which wild life sanctuary has the project to conserve the rhinos in India?
362. The river which joins Ganga from southern side is :
363. In which State have Indian Railways introduced "Palace on Wheels" to promote tourism?
364. Bulk of natural rubi— r in India is produced in
Page 52 of 82