29. Which of the million-pluspopulation cities according to 1991 census, has got the highest literacy rate ?
30. Sambhar Salt Lake is situated in:
31. Where has the Geological Survey of India located most of India's Chromite ?
32. Where is Raisina Hills'?
A.Where Rashtrapati Bhavan is situated
B.The Hill feature in Srinagar, otherwise known as 'Shankara-charya
C.The place where the Dogra rulers of J & K built their fort in Jammu.
D.The rock feature at Kanyakumari where Swami Vivekananda's statue was erected.
33. Where was the first cotton mill in India established?
34. Which countries are linked by the Khyber Pass?
A.India and Pakistan
B.India and Afghanistan
C.Afghanistan and Pakistan
D.Afghanistan and Tajikistan
35. Which State in India is estimated to have the largest coal reserves in India?
B.Bihar (including the newly created Jharkhand)
C.Madhya Pradesh (including the newly created Ch-hattisgarh)
Page 5 of 82