316. The Valley of Kashmir is located on a
317. India leads the world in the export of
318. Which one of the following factors is the main reason for the peninsular rivers to flow towards east?
A.Western part is rimy
B.Western Ghats ac s major water-divide
C.Rivers follow rift valleys
D.Eastern Ghats are lower than the Western Ghats
319. Access to raw material is the main basis for the location of
320. Which one of the following is the driest region in India?
321. Which of the following is largely used in textile industries in India?
322. Which is a major shipbuilding centre of India?
Page 46 of 82