281. Which of the following industries most closely approximates the perfectly competitive model?
282. Where did a major earthquake take place in India in 1999?
283. The Gondwana Coal fields are found in
284. What is approximately the percentage of forest cover in India?
285. Iron ore from Kudremuldi mines is exported from
286. Which of the following is correctly matched? Wildlife SancturayState
A.Bandipur — Tamil Nadu
B.Manas — Uttar Pradesh
D.Simlipal — Bihar
287. How can a dairy farmer reduce fodder consumption by his cattle and also increase milk production?
A.By increasing the supply of feed concentrate
B.By stall feeding
C.By allowing the cattle to graze in the fields
D.By administering hormones
Page 41 of 82