267. Guwahati is situated on the bank of the river
268. Kanchenjunga is situated in
269. With which set of following•countries has Arunachal Pradesh common border?
A.Bhutan, Bangladesh and China
B.Myarunar Bangladesh and China
C.Bhutan, China and Myan-
D.Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar
270. Where is National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) located?
271. Census data released on July 15, 2011 reflects that 13.48 percent urban population lives in
272. As per studies, the Tummalapalle mine in Andhra Pradesh could have Uranium reserve of
A.1 latch tonnes
B.1.5 laith tonnes
C.2 lakh tonnes
D.2.5 latch tonnes
273. The least populated State in India is
Page 39 of 82