260. 'Brown Revolution' is
A.growth of fodder industry
B.growth of sea products
C.growth of milk and milk products
D.growth of food processing and soft drinks industries in India
261. Mechanization of Indian agriculture on a considerable scale is not possible due to -
B.lack of tractors
C.poverty of the peasants
D.indifference of the people
262. Which one of the following is a major port on the East Coast of India ?
263. Golden Revolution refers to -
264. The number of oil refineries working in the State of Assam is
265. Major iron and steel industries are located in the plateau of
266. Which of the following rivers has its source outside India?
Page 38 of 82