218. Who was the first Indian woman to scale Mt. Everest?
C.Aun Sang Suu Kyi
219. Which is the largest state of In- I 272. dia, population-wise, according to 2001 census ?
220. The term "Green Revolution" has been used to indicate higher production through
A.creation of grasslands
B.planting more trees
C.enhanced agricultural productivity per hectare
D.creation of gardens in urban areas
221. Namdhapa National Park is in
222. On which of the following rivers is the Tehri Hydropower Complex located ?
223. Indian Standard Time relates to
A.75.5° E longitude
B.82.5° E longitude
C.90.5° E longitude
224. The length of India's coastline is about
Page 32 of 82