169. Which one of the following is not a plantation Crop?
170. The only ape of India found in hill forests of Assam and Nagaland is
171. Jhum Cultivation is a method of cultivation which used to be practised in
C.Coastal Tamil Nadu
172. In terms of area, India is the largest country of the world.
173. Jaduguda is associated with the mining of
174. With which crop has Green Revolution been associated ?
175. Silent Valley of Kerala
A.is the only evergreen forest in India
B.contains costly timber trees
C.is a good picnic spot
D.contains rare species of plants and animals
Page 25 of 82