155. The largest irrigated area in India is occupied by
156. Which of the following industries are the major beneficiaries of the Mtunbai port?
A.Iron and Steel industry
B.per laikh square mile
C.(2) Sugar and Cotton textile industry
D.(3) Cotton textile and Petrochemical industry
157. In India, 'Yellow revolution' is associated with
A.production of paddy
B.production of oilseeds
C.production of tea
D.production of flower
158. Which of the following is considered a cash crop in India?
159. West Bengal shares boundaries with how many countries?
160. Where is Nathpa Jhalcri Power Project located?
161. AnIdeshwar and Kalol are two oil fields in
Page 23 of 82