127. According to Census 2001, what is the percentage of Indian population below the age 40?
128. Which one of the following is not a part along the western coast of India ?
129. Which of the following statements is correct ?
A.Natural gas is found in Dharwar rock formation
B.Mica is found in Kodarrna
C.Cuddapah series is famous for diamonds
D.Petroleum reserves are found in Aravali hills
130. Which group of the industries maximise savings on transport costs by being located near the sources of materials?
A.Iron and steel, aluminium, cement
B.Iron and steel, sugar cotton textiles
C.Heavy machinery, cement, sugar
D.Iron and steel, cement, silk
131. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
A.Tulbul Project- Himachal Pradesh
B.Srisailam Project-Tamil Nadu
C.Papanasam Project- Karnataka
D.Ukai Project - Gujarat
132. Which of the following processes is responsible for producing the sand dunes in western Rajasthan?
B.Erosion by water
133. Monoculture is a typical characteristic of—
D.commercial grain farming
Page 19 of 82