120. In which part of India, canal irrigation system is the most common ?
121. Tehri Dam receives water from which of the following rivers ?
122. Which state is irrigated by Ganga canal ?
123. In which of the following states the first Synagogue is built in India?
124. Operation Flood is related to
B.Arrangement of drinking water
D.None of these
125. Which of the following has not been a component of the agricultural strategy that brought about the Green Revolution?
A.Greater intensity of cropping
B.Guaranteed maximum prices
C.New agricultural technology
D.Package of inputs
126. Generally, the soil of the northern plains of India has been formed by
C.weathering in situ
Page 18 of 82