106. The largest irrigation canal in India is called the :
C.Indira Gandhi Canal
D.Upper Bari Doab Canal
107. The Iron & Steel Industry at which of the following places was developed with German technical collaboration ?
108. Which of the following canals is located in West Bengal ?
A.Lower Ganga Canal
109. Which of the following uplands is not a part of the Telangana Plateau?
110. Gujarat is the largest producer of salt in India because
A.It has extensive dry coast
B.Its coastal waters are verysaline It has seas Besides producing salt from saline water, it has reserves of rock salt
D.128. Which of the following is the main spice producer ?
111. Which of the following is the main spice producer ?
112. Approximately what is the length of the rail-route open to traffic in India?
Page 16 of 82