78. Which among the following city of India used first electricty commercially?
79. Which among the following means of transport in India carries maximum number of passengers during a year ?
A.International water transport
C.Ashok Leyland buses
80. 'Radcliff line' is a boundary line between
A.India and Bangladesh
B.India and Bhutan
C.India and China
D.India and Pakistan
81. Where is Indian Institute of Petroleum located ?
82. Where is India's most prized tea grown ?
83. The cost producing iron in India is considerably lower than in other countries because of
A.low wage of miners
B.large supply of iron ore
C.large supply of coal
D.coal and iron ore are found in the same area
84. Which is the smallest (in area) of the following Union Territories?
B.Dadra and Nagar Havefi
C.Daman and Diu
Page 12 of 82