64. Which is the first national park established in India?
A.Velvadan National Park
B.Periyar National Park
C.Bandipur National Park
D.Corbett National Park
65. Which is the home of "Alphonso mango"?
66. Singhbhum is famous for
67. Which of the following towns is not on the "Golden Quadrilateral" being created for the roads infrastructure of the country?
68. Which of the following mountain ranges in India are the oldest?
69. Which foreign country is closest to Andaman Islands ?
70. Mumbai receives more rainfall than Pune because
A.Mumbai is on the windward side
B.Pune is at a greater elevation
C.Mumbai is a coastal city
D.Pune has greater vegetation than Mumbai
Page 10 of 82