8. Who invented the polio vaccine (oral) ?
A. Jonas Salk
B. Albert Sabin
D. Robert Koch
9. Who invented the "Voice Mail"?
A. Gordon Matthews
B. Alexander Graham Bell
C. J.A. Fleming
D. V. Poulsen
10. Who is the father of cellular phone ?
A. Linus Torvalds
B. Percy Lebaron Spencer
C. Fred Morrison
D. Martin Cooper
11. Which among the following events occurred first ?
A. John Logy Baird demonstrated first television
B. Alexander Flemming discovered pencillin
C. Telecast of talking pictures on television by BBC
D. Jonas E. Salk developed first polio vaccine
12. Who is known as 'the Father of Geometry' ?
13. What is the name given to the outermost "planetoid" discovered recently in the Solar System ?
14. Who introduced the use of artifcial heart for surgery ?
A. Christian Barnard
B. Michael de Bakey
C. Walton Lillehel
D. Denton Cooly
Page 2 of 11