99. Pick the odd one out :
A. Java clients
C. Trojan Horse
100. The rate at which scanning is repeated in a CRT is called:
A. refresh rate
101. Telnet is a:
D. search engine
102. The term ODBC stands tor:
A. Object Database Communication.
B. Open Database Communication.
C. Open Database Connectivity.
D. Object Database Connectivity.
103. Both the ALU and Control Section have special purpose storage locations called:
104. A translator for the assembly language to machine language is
105. Where is India's super computer 'PARAM' located ?
Page 15 of 29