204. In TV system
A. picture is A.M., sound is F.M.
B. picture is F.M. sound is are A.M.
C. picture and sound both are A.M.
D. picture and sound both are F.M.
205. In TV system the frame frequency is
206. In India the width of one channel is
A. 1 MHz
B. 2 MHz
C. 5 MHz
D. 7 MHz
207. For a particular channel if the video carrier is 62.25 MHz, the audio carrier will be
A. 56.75 MHz
B. 57.25 MHz
C. 65.75 MHz
D. 67.75 Mhz
208. In a TV which of the following stages has AGC bias?
B. Local oscillator
C. RF amplifier
D. A.F.T. discriminator
209. In a TV the voltage given to deflection coil is
A. sine wave
B. square pulse
C. saw tooth type
210. The video voltage applied to the picture tube of a television receiver is fed in
A. between grid and ground
B. to the yoke
C. to the anode
D. between grid and cathode
Page 30 of 56