169. White is
A. a brightness characteristic of light
B. one of the primary colours
C. one of the complementary colours
D. abundance of light
170. Y-signals are also called -- signals.
171. A G?Y signal can be formed by blending suitable proportions of ---- signals.
A. Y? and B?
B. Y? and R?
C. R?Y and B?Y
D. R?B and Y?B
172. Frequency interleaving occurs if subcarrier frequency is an
A. odd multiple of half the line frequency
B. odd multiple of line frequency
C. even multiple of line frequency
D. even multiple of half the line frequency
173. The colour killer section is operated by the
A. AFC section
B. subcarrier oscillator
C. picture detector
D. chroma demodulators
174. The red, green and blue chroma amplifiers drive the
A. chroma bandpass amplifiers
B. video amplifier
D. colour picture tube
175. Poor convergence produces images which have
A. aroma phase shift
B. random interference
C. colour fringing
D. unstable sync lock
Page 25 of 56