253. A satellite link can be made to carry information when operating digitally whan in analog fashion
C. either of the above
D. none of the above
254. ARQ in the context of error detection in satellite transmission stands for which of the following?
A. Automatic radiation quencling
B. Automatic repeat request
C. Automatic relay request
D. Accelerated recovery request
255. From which of the rollowing places India's first domestic geostationary satellite INSAT-1A was launched (on 10.4.1982)?
256. Which of the following is common between earth and a geostationary satellite?
A. same acceleration
B. same velocity
C. same angular velocity
D. same gravitational force
257. Satellites operate in which of the following frequency ranges?
C. VHF and UHF
258. An active satellite has which of the following?
A. Only metallic balloon
B. Antenna system
C. Antenna system, transmitter and receiver
D. Antenna system, transmitter, receiver and power supply [IETE 19981
259. For satellite communication, the lower limit of frequency is
A. 1 MHz
B. 10 MHz
C. 20 GHz
D. 200 GHz
Page 37 of 39