36. Match the following and choose the correct combination. E continuous and aperiodic signal F. continuous and periodic signal G Discrete and aperiodic signal H. Discrete and periodic signal Group 2 1. Fourier representation is continuous and aperiodic 2. Fourier representation is discrete and aperiodic 3. Fourier representation is continuous and periodic 4. Fouriere representation is discrete and periodic
A. E -3, F - 2, G -4, H ? 1
B. E - 1, F - 3, G - 2, H ? 4
C. E - 1, F - 2, G - 3, H ? 4
D. E - 2, F - 1, G - 4, H - 3
37. A signal x(n) = sin(coon + (1)) is the input to a linear time-inveriant system having a frequency response H (en. If the output of the system Ax(n - ii0), then the most general form of LH(e) will be
A. ?nocoo + p for any arbitrary real 13.
B. ?nocoo + 2rck for any arbitrary integer k.
C. nowo + aok for any arbitrary integer k.
D. ?now? 4).
38. A system with input x[n] and output y[n]=5 is given as y[n] = (sin -6 'A n) x(n). The system is
A. linear, stable and invertible
B. non-linear, stable and non-invertible
C. linear, stable and non-invertible
D. linear, unstable and invertible
39. A 5-point sequence xln] is given as x1-31 = 1, xt-21 = 1, x1-11 = 0, x = 5, x = 1. Let x(eo) denote the discrete-time Fourier transform of xln]. The value of RI X(ei') dco is
B. I On
D. 5 + j 10n
40. The z-transform Xlzi of a sequence x[n] 0.5 is given by Xlz] = 1- 2z . It is given that the region of convergence of X[z] includes the unit circle. The value of x is
Page 6 of 6