337. The decimal equivalent of the hexadecimal number E5 is
338. How many l's are present in the binary representation of 3 x 512 + 7 x 64+5 x 8 + 3?
339. The greatest negative number which can be stored in computer that has 8-bit word length and uses 2's complement arithmetic is
340. Match List-I (computer terms) with List-II (definitions) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists :List-I A. Interface1. A measure of rate of data dansmission ,B. A bit 2. A binary digit,C. Baud Speed 3. The common boundary between various sections and subsections 4. Analog to digital converter Codes :
341. Storage of 1 kB means which of the following number of bytes?
342. Which of the following is a Correct definition of volatile memory?
A. It loses its cntents at high ambient temperatures
B. Its contents are lost on failure of power supply
C. It has to be kept in air-tight boxes always
D. It isthe latest type of bubble memory
343. Which of the following descriptions relates to a floppy diskette?
A. 9-track 1600 BPI
B. double-sized double density
C. 33 MHz-zero-wait time
D. 40 MB capacity
Page 49 of 56