225. What number does the FORTRAN code segment print? DO 1 1=3,7,3J= 1I. CONTINUEPRINT 2 J2. FORMAT (.1 X, 13)
226. How many bytes does a 48 K computer memory contain?
227. The refreshing rate of dynamic RAMs is in the range of
A. 2 micro-seconds
B. 2 milli-seconds
C. 50 milli-seconds
D. 500 milli-seconds
228. Which of the following is used extensively where lowest power consumption is necessary?
D. Any of the above
229. Which statement about the central processing unit is correct?
A. The running programme is stored in the CPU
B. The instruction just being processed is stored in the CPU
C. The CPU is a part of the peripherals
D. The CPU is also known as microprocessor
230. The Boolean expression for the karnaugh map shown below is
B.Y= BCD +ABC + BC
C. Y = ABC + BCD +ACD
D. None of the above
231. The output F of the multiplexer circuit in Fig. 7.22 can be represented by
A.AB+BZ + "EA.+BZ
B. A0 13 C
C. A ED B
D. X TIC+ ABC +AT3
Page 33 of 56