204. The Boolean expression ABC+ -ABC+A13-C+ABZ + -A-13"-E + A B C will be equal to
C. + + A
205. The expression ABC (ABC +ATI C+ BC) when simplified for no assignment of binary values will take the value
206. The complement of (A + B)(B + C) (A + C) will be
C. A B + B C + X T (d)A(B T +CT)
207. The "bubble" or small circle, on the output of the NAND gate and NOR gate represents
208. How many inputs can be supplied to a logic gate with a fan in factor of four?
209. Which circuit is used for a clock generator?
A. A free runnnig MV
B. JK flip-flop
C. Either of (a) and (b) above
D. Neither of (a) and (b) above
210. How many flip-flop circuits are needed to divide by 16?
Page 30 of 56