162. Decimal 1932 when converted into 10's complement will become
163. How many different binary numbers can be stored in a register consisting of six switches?
164. The hexadecimal number B6C7 is equivalent to decimal number
165. The hexadecimal number A492 is equivalent to decimal number
166. The binary number 101101 is equal to octal number
167. Binary number 1011 when converted to its l's complement will become
168. Binary number 1011 when converted to its l's complement will become
Page 24 of 56