71. BCD code is
B. the same thing as binary numbers
C. a binary code
D. an alphanumeric code
72. Which of the following 4-bit combinations is/are invalid in the BCD code?
73. Octal coding involves grouping the bits in
74. In Excess-3 code each coded number is than in BCD code.
A. four larger
B. three smaller
C. three larger
D. much larger
75. Which numbering system uses numbers and letters as symbols?
76. To convert a whole decimal number into a hexadecimal equivalent, one should divide the decimal value by
77. A logic gate is an electronic circuit which
A. makes logic decision
B. allows electron flow only in one direction
C. works on binary algebra
D. alternates between 0 and 1 values
Page 11 of 56