1. The digital systems usually operate on system.
2. The binary system uses powers of for positional values.
3. After counting 0, 1, 10, 11 the next binary number is
4. The number 10002 is equivalent to decimal number
A. one thousand
5. In binary numbers, shifting the binary point one place to the right
A. multiplies by 2
B. divides by 2
C. decreases by 10
D. increases by 10
6. The cumulative addition of the four binary bits (1 + 1 + 1 + 1) gives
7. The result of binary subtraction (100 ? 011) is
Page 1 of 56