43. In a voltage shunt feedback, the input impedance is
C. remains unchanged
D. all the above
44. Statement-1 Theoretical efficiency of a class-A power amplifier is 78% Statement-2 A single-ended power amplifier uses one transistor only.
A. statement 1 is correct but 2 is wrong
B. statement 2 is correct but 1 is wrong
C. both statements 1 and 2 are correct
D. neither statement 1 nor 2 is correct
45. Johnson noise in an amplifier is the noise produced due to
A. switching off or on of an electrical apparatus
C. the fact that electrons in a resistor carry slightly different amounts of energy
D. the fact that current is carried by discrete particles
46. The signal/noise (SIN) ratio of an amplifier developing an output voltage of 10V and a noise voltage of 1 mV is ____ dB.
47. The power gain of an amplifier is 80 dB. The half-power frequencies fi and f2 are the frequencies where gain has fallen to ___ dB.
D. 80 /
48. The condition fiA = 1 in an amplifier
A. can never occur
B. leads to oscillations
C. means that there is no feedback
D. means that feedback is positive
49. For sustaining oscillations in a feedback amplifier, the loop gain should be
B. less than one
C. greater than one
Page 7 of 75